Audio Sweetening + Editing The Fizzle Show
This content is for Fizzle members only.
In this lesson Chase shares a bunch of tips and tricks for editing audio. From sweetening individual tracks to editing tricks, leveling the whole mix and export.
Here’s a table of contents for this lesson in case you need to skip around to specific sections:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:44 Monitoring (Headphones)
- 03:06 Audio Editing Software
- 04:19 Recording Quality
- 06:20 “Double Enders”
- 09:25 Timing with Music
- 10:53 A Couple Editing Tricks
- 17:22 Sweetening (Deesser, EQ, Compressor, Limiter)
- 54:48 Bus/Aux Tracks & Sidechain Compression
- 60:46 Sidechain Compression for Music Ducking
- 64:43 Master Track
- 69:15 Exporting
Links from this lesson
Headphones: Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone is what I recommend if you’re serious. An industry standard. The best bang for your buck.
Have questions on this lesson? Bring them to this specific forum »