Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers
- Introduction to the Course
- My Affiliate Marketing Philosophies
- The Technical Ins and Outs of Affiliate Marketing
- What You Can Realistically Earn With Affiliate Marketing
- The Rules of Affiliate Marketing
- An Introduction To Crafting The Perfect Affiliate Website
- Brainstorming An Affiliate Friendly Niche
- Narrowing Down Your Niche
- Picking A Good Domain Name
- Setting Up Your Site Right
- Install These WordPress Plugins
- Create Content That’s Searchable and Converts
- How to Pick Affiliate Products, Programs, and Networks
- Recommended Tools for Affiliate Marketing
- How To Supercharge An Existing Affiliate Site
- Tracking Your Affiliate Links and Affiliate Income
- More Ways to Promote Your Affiliate Links
- Common Affiliate Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
- People Online Who Do Affiliate Marketing Well
- How to Grow and Scale Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts (Conclusion)
- BONUS: Lasso Affiliate Marketing WordPress Plugin Walkthrough
- BONUS: Building A Profitable Affiliate Niche Site From Scratch with BrewCabin.com
- BONUS: The Best Affiliate Marketing Practices on a Podcast with Travis Sherry
Create Content That’s Searchable and Converts
This content is for Fizzle members only.
How to Brainstorm SEO Friendly Content
- Write down every question you know someone will ask (including yourself)
- Use a service like Ahrefs.com to research your competition’s ranking
- Search forums like Reddit and Quora, and niche forums around your topic
- Understand buyer intent, i.e. articles should drive commissions
- Remember that reviews and “best of” comparisons means the reader is committed and looking to buy.
- Remember that honesty and trust are important.
- SwimU: Doesn’t review products we’ve never used or brands we don’t know
- Brew Cabin: Reviews are based on products I personally own and use.
- Once you have a list of about 100 article topics, use Headline Analyzer
- Order them by priority. Sort them by low keyword difficulty and high potential traffic.