Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers
- Introduction to the Course
- My Affiliate Marketing Philosophies
- The Technical Ins and Outs of Affiliate Marketing
- What You Can Realistically Earn With Affiliate Marketing
- The Rules of Affiliate Marketing
- An Introduction To Crafting The Perfect Affiliate Website
- Brainstorming An Affiliate Friendly Niche
- Narrowing Down Your Niche
- Picking A Good Domain Name
- Setting Up Your Site Right
- Install These WordPress Plugins
- Create Content That’s Searchable and Converts
- How to Pick Affiliate Products, Programs, and Networks
- Recommended Tools for Affiliate Marketing
- How To Supercharge An Existing Affiliate Site
- Tracking Your Affiliate Links and Affiliate Income
- More Ways to Promote Your Affiliate Links
- Common Affiliate Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
- People Online Who Do Affiliate Marketing Well
- How to Grow and Scale Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts (Conclusion)
- BONUS: Lasso Affiliate Marketing WordPress Plugin Walkthrough
- BONUS: Building A Profitable Affiliate Niche Site From Scratch with BrewCabin.com
- BONUS: The Best Affiliate Marketing Practices on a Podcast with Travis Sherry
Narrowing Down Your Niche
This content is for Fizzle members only.
- Are there products I could recommend that have an affiliate program and that are over $100?
- Can I write over 100 long, in-depth articles on this topic?
- Are enough people searching for this topic?
For example, I can’t write 100 long articles about beard oil or crocs and they are very cheap products