Choosing a Topic
- Welcome (How This Course Will Help You Choose a Topic)
- Interest vs. Value
- Expertise and Skill
- Identifying Business Opportunities
- Business Reality
- Business Boosters
- The Matrix (Decision Time)
- Changing Topics (Yes, It's Possible)
- Whew, Course Wrap-Up
- Coaching Call #1 with Lauren and Jason
- Coaching Call #2 with Lauren and Jason
Interest vs. Value
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Do you have to personally love the topic you choose? What matters more, passion or opportunity? Can these questions be answered definitively?
In this lesson, we’ll explore what you want vs. what they need. This is a lesson full of key decision points for the topic you’ll ultimately choose.
We also have a very interesting exercise for you that gets at the heart of what drives you, what bores you, and who you identify with.
Course Workbook & Exercises
- Choosing a Topic Workbook (Mac Pages version) — a series of exercises to help you flesh out viable topic ideas and important evaluation criteria.
- Choosing a Topic Workbook (PDF version) — a series of exercises to help you flesh out viable topic ideas and important evaluation criteria.