Winning Insights With Customer Conversations
- How conversations with customers can save your business
- 3 common mistakes (we won’t be making)
- Step 1: Identify the problem you want to learn about
- The anchor question
- Step 2: All about the customers
- Step 3: Learn exactly what to ask
- Step 4: Conducting the interview (facts, time & money)
- Bonus tools and process ideas
- Step 5: Debriefing + Implementing
- Sample Customer Conversation
Bonus tools and process ideas
This content is for Fizzle members only.
In this short interview Chase talks to Steph about what tools you can use when you conduct these customer interviews.
We get into things like Skype, taking notes, recording the conversations and more.
There’s help in the workbook
The last couple pages of the course workbook will help you stay on track and take notes throughout the conversation.