Daily Direction Journaling for Vision, Focus & Motivation
- Imagine A Pill...
- Mindset Shifts
- The Rules
- Real Pages
- • Appreciation
- • Appreciation For Work
- • Affirmation
- • Values
- Tying it All Together
- Bonus: John Lee Dumas
- Bonus: Jess Lively
- Bonus: Lucas Brave
- Bonus: Whitney English
- Bonus: Coaching Session #1
- Bonus: Coaching Session #2
- Bonus: Coaching Session #3
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Affirmation is the 3rd of 4 exercises we’ll be doing daily and, depending on your experience, you may have a few different feelings about this concept.
You know how sometimes no matter how hard you try, you just never quite have enough power in-and-of yourself? This is exactly where working with affirmations can show you blindspots and clear up blockages. Very powerful stuff if you know how to use it.
Chase walks us through the concept of affirmation, how to find them, what to look for, how to tell if it’s a good affirmation for you or not.
Links from this lesson:
- Heal Your Body by Louise Hay — this is the book Chase mentions he used to find a lot of affirmations. Nice little thing to have in the water closet.
- If you find a source of affirmations that helps you, please share it in the forums! It’s good to share this stuff because you’ll never know who it might help.
List of affirmations:
Here’s a list of affirmations we’ve curated for you. Look through them and take note of any that feel particularly invigorating or relaxing or restorative. That may be an affirmation you’ll want to work with daily for a while.
- I take full responsibility for my feelings, beliefs and actions.
- In this moment I can begin any change I need.
- The world is a safe and joyous place.
- Love is everywhere.
- Love comes easily to me.
- I lovingly forgive myself. I am free.
- I love and approve of myself. I trust the process of life. I am safe.
- Every experience is perfect for our growth process. I am at peace with where I am.
- I now go beyond other people's fears and limitations. I create my life.
- I am protected by divine love. I am always safe and secure. I am willing to grow up and take responsibility for my life. I forgive others and I now create my own life the way I want it. I am safe.
- I am satisfied and free and I nourish myself with spiritual food.
- My understanding is clear and I am willing to change with the times. I am safe.
- I move forward in life with joy and with ease.
- I lovingly release the day and slip into peaceful sleep, knowing tomorrow will take care of itself.
- I am united and balanced with all of life. I am safe.
- I love and approve myself and I am willing to change all patterns of criticism.
- I am on an endless journey through eternity and there is plenty of time. I communicate with my heart. All is well.
- I lovingly take back my power and eliminate all interference.
- I love and approve myself. No person, place or thing has any power over me. I am free.
- I stand tall and free. I love and approve of myself. My life gets better every day.
- I love who I am. I am grounded in my own power. I am secure on all levels.