Defining Your Audience
- Your Audience & Your Business
- What is “Audience”
- What is “Defining”
- What Defining Your Audience Unlocks
- Service is the secret sauce
- Research Tactics to Discover Your Audience
- Exercises To Define Your Audience
- DO stuff for your audience
- What we mean when we say "audience defined"
- Coaching Call with Harley
- Coaching Call with Todd
- Coaching Call with Stephanie
Your Audience & Your Business
In this course Chase shares exactly how to do the research and thinking necessary to understand your audience (or “target market”) so you can build a thriving business by serving them.
Many people gamble with their business by spending a ton of time thinking and scheming behind closed doors.
But you can give your business a much better chance of success by investing time up front getting to know the audience, understanding their problems, their language, and their values so the chances of creating a successful business for that audience are much higher.
“The difference between a successful business and a failing side project is defining and targeting the right audience.”
“The key is: get the right head, heart and data about your audience and make something valuable for them!”