Defining Your Audience
- Your Audience & Your Business
- What is “Audience”
- What is “Defining”
- What Defining Your Audience Unlocks
- Service is the secret sauce
- Research Tactics to Discover Your Audience
- Exercises To Define Your Audience
- DO stuff for your audience
- What we mean when we say "audience defined"
- Coaching Call with Harley
- Coaching Call with Todd
- Coaching Call with Stephanie
Coaching Call with Stephanie
This content is for Fizzle members only.
“… what it has really helped me to do is to think back to my initial idea for a product which has been totally lost in the mania of trying to maintain the blog.”
It’s so easy to be blown around by whatever idea the business blogosphere throws your way. One day you’re focused with the end in mind, the next you feel like you’re shipwrecked and hopeless.
Fizzler Stephanie Arsoska felt a bit like she was lost at sea when we had this coaching call. And through it she found her own way again.
This conversation is helpful for any founder struggling in the mire (or hoping to avoid it altogether). Stephanie’s heart really shines through. Chases… uhmm… clever use of cuss words… uh… really… shines?
Congrats on finishing this course. Questions about what to do next? Here are some ways to get help and keep making progress: