Essentials of Book Yourself Solid
- The #1 System for More Clients and Revenue
- Intro: Marketing Doesn't Get You Clients
- 1.1: The Red Velvet Rope Policy
- 1.1 PRO TIP: Dump Duds & Mind The Mid-Range
- 1.2: Your Target Market, Their Urgent needs & compelling Desires
- 1.3: Results & Benefits
- 1.4: The Who & Do What Statement
- 1.5: Developing a Personal Brand
- 1.5 PRO TIP: The why you do it statement
- 1.6: The 5 Part Formula: How to Talk About What You Do
- 2.1: Credibility & Authority
- 2.2: The Book Yourself Solid Sales Cycle
- 2.3: The Book Yourself Solid Keep in Touch Strategy
- 2.3 PRO TIP: The 80/20 Rule
- 3.1 Perfect Pricing
- 3.2: Choosing from 12 pricing models
- 3.2 Pro tip: 3 Types of discounts
- 3.3: Super Simple Selling: 4 part sales formula
- 3.3 PRO TIP: letting it flow
- 4.0: Pre Module 4 Check-in
- 4.1: The Book Yourself Solid Networking Strategy
- 4.1 PRO TIP: Managing Your Networking Strategy
- 4.2: The Book Yourself Solid Direct Outreach Strategy
- 4.2 PRO TIP: How to share what you feel
- 4.3: The Book Yourself Solid Referral Strategy
- 4.3 PRO TIP: More referral tips
- Wrap Up:
2.3: The Book Yourself Solid Keep in Touch Strategy
This content is for Fizzle members only.
People purchase our offerings in direct relation to the amount of trust that they have in us. So how can we build trust with them over time? Jason shows us how in this lesson.
Here are a few CRMs you can compare to choose which one’s right for you:
- Insightly — Affordable with room to grow. This is our highest recommended CRM.
- Highrise — Made by the folks at 37 Signals (we’re big fans). Very simple and effective CRM.
- Batchbook — This one has some rich social media features. It comes recommended by some folks we trust.
- Close.io — This is more of a pro option. Solid product for those with a serious sales pipeline.