Essentials of Book Yourself Solid
- The #1 System for More Clients and Revenue
- Intro: Marketing Doesn't Get You Clients
- 1.1: The Red Velvet Rope Policy
- 1.1 PRO TIP: Dump Duds & Mind The Mid-Range
- 1.2: Your Target Market, Their Urgent needs & compelling Desires
- 1.3: Results & Benefits
- 1.4: The Who & Do What Statement
- 1.5: Developing a Personal Brand
- 1.5 PRO TIP: The why you do it statement
- 1.6: The 5 Part Formula: How to Talk About What You Do
- 2.1: Credibility & Authority
- 2.2: The Book Yourself Solid Sales Cycle
- 2.3: The Book Yourself Solid Keep in Touch Strategy
- 2.3 PRO TIP: The 80/20 Rule
- 3.1 Perfect Pricing
- 3.2: Choosing from 12 pricing models
- 3.2 Pro tip: 3 Types of discounts
- 3.3: Super Simple Selling: 4 part sales formula
- 3.3 PRO TIP: letting it flow
- 4.0: Pre Module 4 Check-in
- 4.1: The Book Yourself Solid Networking Strategy
- 4.1 PRO TIP: Managing Your Networking Strategy
- 4.2: The Book Yourself Solid Direct Outreach Strategy
- 4.2 PRO TIP: How to share what you feel
- 4.3: The Book Yourself Solid Referral Strategy
- 4.3 PRO TIP: More referral tips
- Wrap Up:
Intro: Marketing Doesn't Get You Clients
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Get booked solid with clients using this system… even if you hate marketing and selling.
The Book Yourself Solid system, developed by Michael Port almost 10 years ago and updated in two major versions since, will turn your business (and you) into an engine of production.
- Not sleazy and not complicated.
- Covers the whole gamut – from ideal clients and your red velvet rope policy to creating your sales cycle (not a funnel), developing trust, the sales conversation and booking the deal.
- Built with easy sequences and formulas. The system builds on itself with easy to remember formulas like the who and do what statement and the 4 part sales conversation.
- Chock full of exercises, checklists and worksheets to get you out of the clouds and into using this stuff right away.
- Multiple modules, short and strong lessons and a handful of Pro Tips get these ideas into your hands (and relationships with clients) quickly.
- It’s an international bestseller, for crying out loud!
This system, according to Corbett, was one of the most important business resources he’s ever used. (He talked about it extensively in this episode of the podcast.)
This course is the essentials of the Book Yourself Solid System. We worked with Michael’s team to create a course with the most central bits of the system so you can get to work fast (and get the book when you’re ready for the next level).
Jason Billows, one of a few Book Yourself Solid coaches, is our instructor. His lovely Canadianisms bring the message home even harder: you can be absolutely booked with as many clients as your heart desires without putting on some sleazy sales face or using creepy tactics.
We’re pumped to bring this to you, and grateful to Michael Port, best-selling author of Book Yourself Solid, and the BYS team for bringing this to life with us. (In fact, you should tell him yourself!)
In this first lesson Chase hears something he doesn’t like and asks Jason to explain.