The Essentials of Building a Great Food Blog
- What Makes a Great Food Blog
- Creating Recipes and Content You Love
- Finding Your Niche
- Building Relationships
- Confidence & Creativity
- Intro to Food Photography
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Photography Lighting
- Photography Props & Setting
- Styling a Recipe
- Growing Your Food Blog
- How to Submit to Foodie Sites
- How to Make Pinterest Stackable Images
- How to Use Recipe Schema
Styling a Recipe
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Styling a shot is a personal process you will learn and improve over time.
The more simple you can keep it the better.
In this lesson Dana shows you how she styles her recipes with examples of ice cream, soup, salad, a sandwich, and a beverage.