The Essentials of Building a Great Food Blog
- What Makes a Great Food Blog
- Creating Recipes and Content You Love
- Finding Your Niche
- Building Relationships
- Confidence & Creativity
- Intro to Food Photography
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Photography Lighting
- Photography Props & Setting
- Styling a Recipe
- Growing Your Food Blog
- How to Submit to Foodie Sites
- How to Make Pinterest Stackable Images
- How to Use Recipe Schema
How to Make Pinterest Stackable Images
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Standing out on Pinterest is hard.
In this lesson Dana shows you how to create a tall, stacked images for Pinterest that can drive more traffic to your site.