The Essentials of Building a Great Food Blog
- What Makes a Great Food Blog
- Creating Recipes and Content You Love
- Finding Your Niche
- Building Relationships
- Confidence & Creativity
- Intro to Food Photography
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Photography Lighting
- Photography Props & Setting
- Styling a Recipe
- Growing Your Food Blog
- How to Submit to Foodie Sites
- How to Make Pinterest Stackable Images
- How to Use Recipe Schema
How to Use Recipe Schema
This content is for Fizzle members only.
One thing unique to food blogs is the recipes and you want to make sure you are taking full advantage of having them online.
In this lesson John explains what Recipe Schema is, what it means for Google search results, how it helps you on Pinterest, and how to use it with WordPress.