The Essentials of Building a Great Food Blog
- What Makes a Great Food Blog
- Creating Recipes and Content You Love
- Finding Your Niche
- Building Relationships
- Confidence & Creativity
- Intro to Food Photography
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Photography Lighting
- Photography Props & Setting
- Styling a Recipe
- Growing Your Food Blog
- How to Submit to Foodie Sites
- How to Make Pinterest Stackable Images
- How to Use Recipe Schema
Finding Your Niche
This content is for Fizzle members only.
One of the most effective ways to grow your website quickly is by choosing a niche, speaking to a specific audience, and by finding an idea that speaks to your interests and the interests of your audience.
In this lesson, John goes over a few ideas, but the end result is that you create a place you can speak to a group of people really well.