The Essentials of Building a Great Food Blog
- What Makes a Great Food Blog
- Creating Recipes and Content You Love
- Finding Your Niche
- Building Relationships
- Confidence & Creativity
- Intro to Food Photography
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Photography Lighting
- Photography Props & Setting
- Styling a Recipe
- Growing Your Food Blog
- How to Submit to Foodie Sites
- How to Make Pinterest Stackable Images
- How to Use Recipe Schema
Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
This content is for Fizzle members only.
You could take photos using the automatic mode built into your camera, but if you really want to take better photos you need to take control yourself.
In this lesson Dana explains whether or not you need a DSLR, what mode to shoot in, and the three important elements of photography: aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.