The Essentials of Building a Great Food Blog
- What Makes a Great Food Blog
- Creating Recipes and Content You Love
- Finding Your Niche
- Building Relationships
- Confidence & Creativity
- Intro to Food Photography
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Photography Lighting
- Photography Props & Setting
- Styling a Recipe
- Growing Your Food Blog
- How to Submit to Foodie Sites
- How to Make Pinterest Stackable Images
- How to Use Recipe Schema
This content is for Fizzle members only.
In food photography, natural light is king. It’s free, it’s easy to work with, and it creates overall better photos.
In this lesson Dana takes you through the three main considerations when lighting a food photo and shares four photo examples.