The Essentials of Building a Great Food Blog
- What Makes a Great Food Blog
- Creating Recipes and Content You Love
- Finding Your Niche
- Building Relationships
- Confidence & Creativity
- Intro to Food Photography
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Photography Lighting
- Photography Props & Setting
- Styling a Recipe
- Growing Your Food Blog
- How to Submit to Foodie Sites
- How to Make Pinterest Stackable Images
- How to Use Recipe Schema
Photography Props & Setting
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Some photographers carefully curate every prop, meticulously styling the shot down to the flowers blurred out in the background.
Others keep things simple with the just the recipe on a white plate and a white background.
In this lesson Dana shows you what she does and how you can incorporate props and backgrounds into your photos.