Essentials of Website Design for Business Builders
- Mistake #1: Fancy Effectiveness
- Mistake #2: Conversion Blindness
- C.R.A.F.T.ing A Website
- C: Clarity of Purpose
- R: Ruthless Focus of Features
- A: One Primary Action (sometimes more)
- F: For a First Time Visitor
- T: A Long Term Test Plan
- Nerd Fitness Discovery Meeting
- Navigation, Pages & Resources
- Typography & Color Tips
- Mobile Musings
- Nerd Fitness Wireframe & Design Guts Meeting
- Working With A Designer
- DIY Website Tools
- Nerd Fitness Design Reveal
- Off The Cuff Blog Advice
- In Conclusionipsum
Typography & Color Tips
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Let’s cut through the myths and legends and get straight to what you need to know (and a few tools) about choosing fonts and colors.
Resources & Links
- Pearsonified’s Golden Ratio Typography Calculator — Discover great typography for your website by entering your current font size and content width.
- Adobe Kuler — easily create great color combinations. (We recommend you stick with “Shades” and “Monochromatic” modes).
- 10 Great Font Combinations from Google Web Fonts
- What’s the Perfect Width for Your Online Content?