Essentials of Website Design for Business Builders
- Mistake #1: Fancy Effectiveness
- Mistake #2: Conversion Blindness
- C.R.A.F.T.ing A Website
- C: Clarity of Purpose
- R: Ruthless Focus of Features
- A: One Primary Action (sometimes more)
- F: For a First Time Visitor
- T: A Long Term Test Plan
- Nerd Fitness Discovery Meeting
- Navigation, Pages & Resources
- Typography & Color Tips
- Mobile Musings
- Nerd Fitness Wireframe & Design Guts Meeting
- Working With A Designer
- DIY Website Tools
- Nerd Fitness Design Reveal
- Off The Cuff Blog Advice
- In Conclusionipsum
This content is for Fizzle members only.
We have learned a ton about what matters and what doesn’t in the design of your website. In this final lesson we sum it all up in one refresh of what we covered.
Documents & Worksheets
- Course Master Checklist — walks you through each exercise, document and checklist in priority order.
- Craft Design & Conversion System Overview — an overview of the system we use to design successful sites.
- Long Term View Worksheet — a list of questions to help you visualize what a long term view looks like for your business.
- First Time Visitor Worksheet — a list of questions to help you visualize what a first time visitor feels and thinks so you can craft a killer message for them.
- Visitor Needs & Business Goals Worksheet — an exercise to help you learn to see what others are doing and how they’re doing it.
- Killer About Page Checklist — A guide to make your about page one of the most effective pages on your site.
- Working With A Designer Cheatsheet — These guidelines and tips will help you make the most of working with a designer.
- Platforms & Pre-Built Themes Document — a curated list of what we like and why.
Nerd Fitness Project Documents
Congrats on finishing this course. Questions about what to do next? Here are some ways to get help and keep making progress: