Essentials of Website Design for Business Builders
- Mistake #1: Fancy Effectiveness
- Mistake #2: Conversion Blindness
- C.R.A.F.T.ing A Website
- C: Clarity of Purpose
- R: Ruthless Focus of Features
- A: One Primary Action (sometimes more)
- F: For a First Time Visitor
- T: A Long Term Test Plan
- Nerd Fitness Discovery Meeting
- Navigation, Pages & Resources
- Typography & Color Tips
- Mobile Musings
- Nerd Fitness Wireframe & Design Guts Meeting
- Working With A Designer
- DIY Website Tools
- Nerd Fitness Design Reveal
- Off The Cuff Blog Advice
- In Conclusionipsum
C.R.A.F.T.ing A Website
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Here’s an overview of the framework I created based on years making websites (some bigger than others).
In the following lessons we’re going to go through the 5 parts of the CRAFT Design & Conversion System. There’ll be some worksheets and checklists for you to go through, but I’ll save all those exercises until after we’ve talked about each one so you’ll have a solid 10,000ft view of the principles and how they work together.