Fizzle + Flywheel managed WordPress hosting
- What our hosting partnership with Flywheel is all about
- Requesting your new site
- Support + the Dashboard
- Migrating your site to Flywheel
- Post-migration tasks
- Starting a site from scratch
- Adding additional sites
- Pointing Your Domain to Flywheel
- Force all traffic to SSL
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Local development with Local by Flywheel
- Other advanced options
- The final final lesson
Migrating your site to Flywheel
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Flywheel will migrate your site for free from your old host in just 1-3 business days. Or you can expedite the migration for a small fee.
You’ll need your WordPress login info, current host login info and FTP/SFTP login credentials to begin this process. If you don’t know what those are, contact your current host to retrieve them.
Request your migration at Flywheel here: http://app.getflywheel.com/migration