Fizzle + Flywheel managed WordPress hosting
- What our hosting partnership with Flywheel is all about
- Requesting your new site
- Support + the Dashboard
- Migrating your site to Flywheel
- Post-migration tasks
- Starting a site from scratch
- Adding additional sites
- Pointing Your Domain to Flywheel
- Force all traffic to SSL
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Local development with Local by Flywheel
- Other advanced options
- The final final lesson
Pointing Your Domain to Flywheel
This content is for Fizzle members only.
To view your Flywheel site at your custom domain name, you’ll need to update your domain registrar to point your DNS to Flywheel’s servers.
We’ll walk you through how to do this in this lesson.
Here are Flywheel’s instructions for various domain registrars: