How to Create Effective and Engaging Content
- Introduction: The What, Why and How of Effective Content
- Getting Inside Your Readers' Heads
- How to Write Amazing Headlines
- Blog Steroids
- How to Choose Blog Topics that Matter
- Ideal Post Structure and Word Count
- How to Engage Visitors
- The Ideal Posting Schedule for Blog Growth
- Fizzler Q&A
- Course Wrap-Up
Ideal Post Structure and Word Count
This content is for Fizzle members only.
The reader is looking for something in your post. Use Leo’s ideal post structure and word count to deliver what your readers are looking for.
(download the course workbook for lesson notes and suggested actions)
Resources mentioned in this lesson:
A Zen Habits post with a memorable ending as mentioned in the video.