Just Ship It Challenge
- Day 3: Audience/Problem/Solution
- Day 6: Survey Potential Customers
- Day 9: Product Outline and Schedule
- Day 12: Landing Page, Email List, Buzz
- Day 15: Build + Buzz
- Day 18: Build + Blog
- Day 21: Ask + Engage
- Day 24: Package, Price, Platform
- Day 27: The Final Countdown
- Launch Day!
- How’d The Launch Go?
- (Case Study) Introduction
- (Case Study) Day 3: Audience, Problem, Solution
- (Case Study) Day 6: Survey Potential Customers
- (Case Study) Day 9: Product Outline + Development Schedule
- (Case Study) Day 12: Landing Page, Email List, Buzz!
- (Case Study) Day 15: Build + Buzz
- (Case Study) Day 18: Build + Guest Blog
- (Case Study) Day 21: Ask + Engage
- (Case Study) Day 24: Package, Price, Platform
- (Case Study) Day 27: The Final Countdown
- (Case Study) Day 30: Launch Day!
Create, Launch and Sell a new product or service online in the next 30 days. We’ll walk you through it, step-by-step.
We’ve created a very special 30-day challenge and we want you to join.
This is a special kind of challenge, with a full guided email series. Please click the button above and enter your email address in the box on that page before you do anything else.
Alright, now that you’re on board, let’s get going. Signing up is an important first step, but there’s going to be lots to do over the next 30 days.
Here’s a rough outline of what to expect:
- This challenge is simple. By the end of 30 days, you will have built and launched a new product or service.
- You’ll get one email from us every three days, for 30 days.
- Each email will contain some instruction, resources and an action plan.
- In every case, from choosing an idea, to doing research, to building your product, setting up your launch page and getting the word out, we’ll focus on the 20% of effort that is most effective.
- The product or service you launch won’t be perfect, but it will be shipped. And shipping quickly is the most important thing your business can accomplish.
Your job over the next 30 days is to read each email and complete the action plans.
If you’re a Fizzle member, there are also case study videos from Caleb that correspond with every day of the challenge as well. Be sure to watch those for a tangible example of how a launch can go.
If you do that successfully, you’ll have a new thing for sale out there in the world in just 30 days from now.
Today’s action plan:
- Make sure you’re signed up for email updates for this challenge. This is essential to staying on track throughout the 30 days. If you haven’t received your challenge welcome email already, sign up here »
- Decide if you are going to commit to this challenge over the next 30 days. Make this commitment now, before you get the next email from us in 3 days. Otherwise, opt-out by updating your preferences in the next email we send (just remove the challenge start date). No hard feelings either way.
- Brainstorm ideas for a product or service you think could be built and launched in 30 days. Write these ideas down somewhere you can refer back to over the coming days.
- Choosing & Vetting A Business Idea (Fizzle Show Episode 8) — if you’re struggling with how to find an idea, or how to evaluate it, listen to this episode.
OK, that’s it for now.
Watch for another email from us in three days. We’ll start defining your audience, problem and product then.
Co-founder and CEO, Fizzle.co
P.S. The other lessons in this challenge are listed below, but we recommend you wait for each email from us before moving ahead. The challenge is specifically paced to make sure you get the right things done at the right time.