Shareable Images for Blogs & Social Media
- Course Intro – Why Shareable Images Matter
- A Closer Look at Images
- Navigating the Copyright Rules
- The Best Image Sizes
- Juicy Shareable Image Examples
- Where to Find Great Free Images
- Tools to Customize Images
- Canva Tutorial: From Nothing to Shared in 5 Minutes
- Advanced-ish: Photoshop Tutorial
- Inspiration: How to Research Your Industry
- Inspiration: How to Discover Your Own Ideas
- What Chase Does
- Export & Upload
Inspiration: How to Discover Your Own Ideas
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Checking out other examples of images always helps to find ideas. But it’s still common to yell into the cold night sky, “HOW DO I COME UP WITH IDEAS FOR MY IMAGES!?”
Great images online are emotional, they suck you in, they communicate immediately, and most of the time the inspiration doesn’t just fall into your lap… we have to DO STUFF to find the idea.
So we’ve created an inspiration checklist to help spark our creativity. This is stuff you can do to stumble upon that great metaphor that’s going to help people immediately connect with your topic.