Shareable Images for Blogs & Social Media
- Course Intro – Why Shareable Images Matter
- A Closer Look at Images
- Navigating the Copyright Rules
- The Best Image Sizes
- Juicy Shareable Image Examples
- Where to Find Great Free Images
- Tools to Customize Images
- Canva Tutorial: From Nothing to Shared in 5 Minutes
- Advanced-ish: Photoshop Tutorial
- Inspiration: How to Research Your Industry
- Inspiration: How to Discover Your Own Ideas
- What Chase Does
- Export & Upload
Export & Upload
This content is for Fizzle members only.
In this lesson Chase summarizes what we’ve covered and adds some important notes about the spirit of successful images online.
Serve your audience, DELIGHT them, make them laugh, share moving stories with them, address their greatest fears and needs and dreams and make it count.
Here’s a recap of what we’ve covered:
- Rules of copyright + how to be sure you’re in the clear
- Repositories for useable free and good looking images
- Image sizes and tools to use, both free and paid, + hands on training with Canva and Photoshop
- Research methods for your industry to find new ideas to try
- A checklist for idea inspiration
Like the course? Help spread the word!
— Fizzle (@Fizzle) March 4, 2015
Worksheets & Checklists
Congrats on finishing this course. Questions about what to do next? Here are some ways to get help and keep making progress: