Shareable Images for Blogs & Social Media
- Course Intro – Why Shareable Images Matter
- A Closer Look at Images
- Navigating the Copyright Rules
- The Best Image Sizes
- Juicy Shareable Image Examples
- Where to Find Great Free Images
- Tools to Customize Images
- Canva Tutorial: From Nothing to Shared in 5 Minutes
- Advanced-ish: Photoshop Tutorial
- Inspiration: How to Research Your Industry
- Inspiration: How to Discover Your Own Ideas
- What Chase Does
- Export & Upload
A Closer Look at Images
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Welcome to the course! Let’s dive in and see just why images in our social posts and articles are so important.
In this course we’ll discover tools, training and a repeatable process to create winning graphics for your social media and blog posts.
Social media images are a powerful tool in your marketing arsenal, but most of us don’t understand what works, what doesn’t and what’s just flat out a waste of time.
Chase walks us through the most important details and trends answering questions like:
- How do I make authentic, non-cheezy images?
- How can I brand images in my own unique style?
- What do I need to know about copyright? (I don’t want to get sued!)
- I’m NOT a designer! What tools can I use to make my own graphics?
- How do I come up with outstanding ideas for images to go with my articles?
- Where can I find stunning, free and LEGAL images to use?
- What image sizes are the experts using?
This is a powerful little course. Once you go through this stuff once you’ll have a whole new mindset about using images, and a repeatable process with checklists and templates for every image you’ll make.
Pumped to get started in this course? Let us know: