Shareable Images for Blogs & Social Media
- Course Intro – Why Shareable Images Matter
- A Closer Look at Images
- Navigating the Copyright Rules
- The Best Image Sizes
- Juicy Shareable Image Examples
- Where to Find Great Free Images
- Tools to Customize Images
- Canva Tutorial: From Nothing to Shared in 5 Minutes
- Advanced-ish: Photoshop Tutorial
- Inspiration: How to Research Your Industry
- Inspiration: How to Discover Your Own Ideas
- What Chase Does
- Export & Upload
Advanced-ish: Photoshop Tutorial
This content is for Fizzle members only.
In this lesson Chase lets you peek over his shoulder as he puts together a few images for Fizzle in Photoshop (his editor of choice).
This one may be a bit advanced for some of you. If it goes too fast or confuses you, don’t worry about it… it’s meant for the more advanced image editors and designers among us.
Table of contents:
- 00:50 Templates Chase uses
- 02:45 1×1 quote image… searching for images, lots of photo editing, typography and more.
- 33:30 Link post image… what to do when searching for images gets frustrating, more image editing.