Essentials of Shooting & Editing Video
- Cameras, Lenses & Settings
- Recording Your Screen
- Microphones & Recording Audio
- Editing Software & Tactics
- Syncing Audio with Video
- How Fizzle Makes Courses
- How Fizzle Makes Founder Stories
- How Fizzle Makes Office Hours
- Rant: Exactly What I'd Do
- Conclusion + Further Learning
- Making iPhone Videos
- Building a Video Studio
- Down & Dirty Lighting Kit
- Lighting for a Webcam
- Shooting for the Edit
Lighting for a Webcam
This content is for Fizzle members only.
With some basic techniques, you can look snazzy even on a webcam!
Chris from Wistia shares how you can even settle for the light thrown off by a computer monitor. You can use iGlasses to adjust webcam settings on a Mac — it’s available for $19.95 and there’s a free demo to try. There’s also a Windows version.