Setup Stage Overview
Welcome to the Setup stage of the Fizzle roadmap. In this stage you will take three big steps:
- Choose a name for your business
- Setup the legal and financial structure
- Build and launch your initial web presence
In this stage you make a decided transition from thinking and brainstorming about your business to taking concrete action.
Common Struggle: "Paralysis and Over-Complication"
There are two common struggles in this stage of building a business.
- It's easy to become paralyzed by the weight of choosing a name and building a platform for your business. It feels important because it is.
- It's also easy to get lost in the minutiae of legalese, banking questions, and logo design in this stage. These things can feel like an escape from the heaviness of naming and website-building.
To avoid these hiccups, remember that none of it will be perfect in the beginning. You'll get to make improvements overtime as you learn more. Remember, Businesses are constantly evolving, but there's no evolution for things you haven't shipped yet.
To an entrepreneur perfect can be the enemy of done. Let's be people of action and give our ideas a fighting chance to get past the roadblocks within us!
As with everything up to now, do your work and make the best decision you can at this point. There'll be opportunities to course correct over time. You got this. Let's dive in 🙂