How to Tuneup Your Website for Engagement, Conversion & Sales
- Day 1 (Unedited)
- Day 2 (Unedited)
- Day 3 (Unedited)
- Converting Visitors to Relationships
- Find Out What They Want
- Align What You Want With What They Want
- Find Your Most Popular Pages
- The Visitor Intention Flow Worksheet
- The 80/20 Copywriting Sketch Sheet
- How to Make Your Popular Pages More Effective
- How to Find Your “Money” Pages
- Make Your Effective Pages More Popular
- Create Convincing Calls to Action
- Helpful Examples & Questions
- Actions & Resources Summary
- Bonus 2020 Live Member Website Tear Down
Actions & Resources Summary
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Chase guides us through a helpful summary of all the concepts, actions and resources we’ve encountered in this course.
Now you have everything you need to give your website the tuneup it needs!
- Be sure to ask for feedback/advice/answers in the forums for your specific website. Everyone’s business is different, but the help in the Fizzle forums can save you weeks and weeks of time.
- Use the Course Workbook to guide you through making changes to your own site. There are some incredibly helpful worksheets in there.
- Come back to this course at any time to freshen up individual lessons until you understand the ideas completely. You’ll be surprised how much more you can get out of this course by watching it again.
Break a leg out there, tuneup your site and then get back into action making the content, strategies and sales that keep your business progressing! We’re always here to help you.
More resources for your journey:
- First of all, The Fizzle Show podcast. Weekly inspiration, training and motivation for entrepreneurs just like you.
- Learn to to increase motivation, focus and inspiration with the 6 Minute Daily Direction Journaling for Entrepreneurs course.
- Learn how to get more sales for your business with the Book Yourself Solid Essentials course.
- Take your website wisdom even further with the Essentials of Website Design for Business Builders course.