How to Tuneup Your Website for Engagement, Conversion & Sales
- Day 1 (Unedited)
- Day 2 (Unedited)
- Day 3 (Unedited)
- Converting Visitors to Relationships
- Find Out What They Want
- Align What You Want With What They Want
- Find Your Most Popular Pages
- The Visitor Intention Flow Worksheet
- The 80/20 Copywriting Sketch Sheet
- How to Make Your Popular Pages More Effective
- How to Find Your “Money” Pages
- Make Your Effective Pages More Popular
- Create Convincing Calls to Action
- Helpful Examples & Questions
- Actions & Resources Summary
- Bonus 2020 Live Member Website Tear Down
Align What You Want With What They Want
This content is for Fizzle members only.
Now that our mindset is more “customer centered,” let’s get clear about what WE want from THEM.
This is an important step because many entrepreneurs struggle to find that balance between being too agressive and not agressive enough. This lesson helps us find that balance.
Update your homepage and about page
In your course workbook there’s an extremely useful checklist you can follow to update your homepage, about page and any other sections of your website that tell your “overall story.”
If this is your first time going through this course, you may want to simply keep going through the lessons now and then come back around a second time to complete the actions as you go.
The checklists in your workbook make it really easy to make sure you hit every important step in this course.