Introducing Fizzle 2.0
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more.
Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks our official “2.0” release, and our commitment to the next generation of creators.
This is the first major redesign of the Fizzle member experience, including:
- All new course library, where you can discover courses by topic (e.g.: business fundamentals) or by author.
- All new weekly live events schedule – we’ll be hosting live weekly events in different formats including workshops, book club, expert Q&A and happy hours. Events will focus on topics that matter to creators, with insider tips and practical takeaways you can use in your own business. Recordings of workshops and Q&A sessions will be available in the library for members.
- All new integrated search bar, which provides results from our full library of content including podcasts, blog posts, courses and more.
- New author pages, which collect every course, founder story, blog post and podcast episode featuring each author.
- New blog and podcast pages. Fizzle now features a unified experience between the “public” site and the members site. No more flipping between the Fizzle “app” and the rest of the website.
- Preview videos for each course available publicly, so prospective members can dive in before joining.
- New “keep watching” section on the home page to easily pick up where you left off.
- All new referral program open to all Fizzle members and instructors. Send people our way using your unique referral link, and we’ll pay you 30% recurring commissions forever on everyone who becomes a paying customer. We’ve paid out over $200,000 in referral commissions to partners already.
- Renewed perks and discounts page (new perks and discounts coming very soon)
- An all new simplified account management page, integrated directly using Stripe’s new customer billing portal. Update your subscription, payment methods, and see your billing history all in one simple interface.
- And, last but not least, we’ve refreshed our colors, logo, and podcast artwork to reflect on our past and set the tone for our future.
New Courses Coming
Today’s refresh is just part of what we have in store for Fizzle members in 2021. We’re also working hard to bring new courses from a diverse set of voices to the Fizzle library.
So far, we’ve had discussions with lots of creators (many former Fizzle members, lots of experts and a few well known names) who are interested in teaching on topics including: Facebook ads, YouTube growth, email automation, webinar setup/success, Canva for non-designers, online course completion, podcast production, Webflow + Zapier and more.
Watch for new developments very soon.
Pricing for Fizzle membership will be increasing in July to $49/month or $299/year.
Right now, you can lock into lower pricing for life. You can choose from either special annual pricing of just $239/year, or the current monthly price of $39.
If you’re not a current member, just start your free trial and choose the plan you prefer. If you’re already a Fizzle member and would like to switch to the special annual pricing, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OK, that’s everything we have to share about the new Fizzle experience for now. We hope to see you in the community sometime soon!
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Is your podcast routine stuck in a rut? If so, we’ve got just what you need! Jane Portman from Userlist joins us on the blog today to share her podcasting genius. Keep reading for 8 experiments you can try when your podcasting routine needs spicing
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.