Get booked solid with clients using this system… even if you hate marketing and selling.
The Book Yourself Solid system, developed by Michael Port almost 10 years ago and updated in two major versions since, will turn your business (and you) into an engine of production.
- Not sleazy and not complicated.
- Covers the whole gamut – from ideal clients and your red velvet rope policy to creating your sales cycle (not a funnel), developing trust, the sales conversation and booking the deal.
- Built with easy sequences and formulas. The system builds on itself with easy to remember formulas like the who and do what statement and the 4 part sales conversation.
- Chock full of exercises, checklists and worksheets to get you out of the clouds and into using this stuff right away.
- Multiple modules, short and strong lessons and a handful of Pro Tips get these ideas into your hands (and relationships with clients) quickly.
- It’s an international bestseller, for crying out loud!
This system, according to Corbett, was one of the most important business resources he’s ever used. (He talked about it extensively in this episode of the podcast.)
This course is the essentials of the Book Yourself Solid System. We worked with Michael’s team to create a course with the most central bits of the system so you can get to work fast (and get the book when you’re ready for the next level).
Jason Billows, one of a few Book Yourself Solid coaches, is our instructor. His lovely Canadianisms bring the message home even harder: you can be absolutely booked with as many clients as your heart desires without putting on some sleazy sales face or using creepy tactics.
We’re pumped to bring this to you, and grateful to Michael Port, best-selling author of Book Yourself Solid, and the BYS team for bringing this to life with us. (In fact, you should tell him yourself!)