4 Listener Questions About Money (FS043)
Throughout the month of February we’ve brought you through some big questions about money. In this episode, it’s your turn to ask the questions.
We answer four questions from listeners and dive into things like:
- keeping up steady sales AFTER you’ve launched your product,
- the risks of partnerships and bank accounts,
- the difference between a “business” and “passive income project,”
- the heart-wrenching sound of an 18 year old reaching higher (and our best advice for being young and entrepreneurial)
- BONUS: some killer stories about caleb in college.
Image via USNA
Money Matters in February
In case you missed it, this month has been a killer month on the podcast and The Sparkline. Here’s what we’ve covered.
The Fizzle Show
- How You Feel About Money Impacts Your Earnings (FZ040)
- Setting Prices, Raising Rates & Getting Paid What You’re Worth (FS041)
- Small Business Smart Spending – 5 Categories Explained (FS042)
- Money Matters. And It Doesn’t — excellent post about money mentalities from the inimitable Josh Shipp.
- How to Build a Sustainable Coaching Business (And Double Your Rates in the Process) — Fizzler Barrett Brooks breaks down his process in detail.
- Selling Bubble Gum For A Living — Brennan Dunn blows our mind with the concept of “Digital Courtship.”
- The Reason Your Business Idea Won’t Work (+ 12 page guide) — I got pissed and wrote this.
- Heavy-Ass Weights — Corbett got pissed and wrote this.
- There Is No That — Myke Coyle pulls back the curtain on the magical world of the artist (hint: it doesn’t exist)
- Gumroad Quick Start Guide — Get started selling online quick and easy with Gumroad. Here’s how.
Simple Mindfulness: Simple Steps to a Happier Life — This is Paige’s site. She asks the first question in the show. Thanks, Paige!
Simplicity – Joel on Software — “I can tell you that nothing we have ever done at Fog Creek has increased our revenue more than releasing a new version with more features.”
Evernote Essentials, The Definitive Getting-Started Guide for Evernote — Brett is now on v.4 of this book. A great example in response to Paige’s question.
SEO Test Tool – run a test of your page now — Thanks, Tom for your question!
About microdata – Webmaster Tools Help — This was the stuff I was talking about learning during Tom’s question.
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.