Not Making Any Sales? Here’s 5 Reasons Why (FS254)
Many an entrepreneur knows the feeling… you’re sending the emails, making the calls, promoting the offer on the web and social media, but the sales just aren’t coming in.
Are your missed sales telling you something about how you’re making your pitch?
Maybe you can turn things around with a few quick corrections.
How to turn it around
This is the kind of thing we see happen all the time with modern entrepreneurs. And the fixes might surprise you right into a new way of thinking about sales.
(Hint: there’s normally at least one big mindset shift that needs happen.)
There are 5 reasons why your sales aren’t rolling in and we want to coach you through each one.
You see, it’s not enough to know what the problem is… you have to know how to FIX it.
If you want to be making more sales — not just today, but for the lifetime of your business — than you need to learn these lessons.
So, listen up because these ideas might make all the difference for you.
If you think you can just throw together a cute sales email based on a script you found online, think again. Your audience — if they’re good enough to support your business for the long haul — are smarter than that.
So, listen, this teaching is coming at you in the form of a conversation — a podcast episode to be exact.
You think skimming through some article is going to fix your sales issue? Chances are your problem runs a little deeper than that.
So get your notebook and your favorite stimulant ready and let’s dive…
… because incorporating these 5 elements will not only help you make more sales NOW, but also give you a strong foundation for years to come.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Waiting until the last ditch to sell something. [0:06:43.1]
- The role of sales in a modern business (and the future of sales). [0:13:55.4]
- Why are sales so important? [0:14:42.1]
- The desperation landmine will ruin your sales chances. [0:18:06.2]
- Here’s something that will change your business life: practice selling without any of the sleaze. [0:26:21.7]
- The “asking for feedback” tactic to help you learn and grow no matter the result of your pitch/offer. [0:35:12.1]
- Aligning your offer with an audience’s intention. (Secret sauce alert!) [0:39:48.4]
- Providing a customer with the reason to buy right now! [0:44:53.6]
- Elevating the stories of your customers as a means to generate more sales. [0:48:19.1]
- Recapping the five elements of sales we have covered in today’s episode. [0:53:29.6]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co
- Ember — https://ember.com/
- Fizzle Toolkit — https://fizzle.co/toolkit
- Glengarry Glen Ross — http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104348/
- Chris Johnson — https://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/news/2016/04/04/local-shark-tank-winner-cooks-up-a-major-expansion.html
- Gusto — https://gusto.com/
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. But despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Barrett Brooks is COO at ConvertKit, which is a email marketing software for creators (authors, musicians, chefs, filmmakers, comedians, YouTubers, etc.). In this episode, Barrett goes into depth on how to own the relationship between your audience independently of social media and other platforms. By creating your own website, and
Today we have former Co-Host and Co-Founder of The Fizzle Show, Chase Reeves! We catch up with Chase today as he embarks on his own podcast journey with his new show: “Traveling Light,” where he explores the ideas, lifestyles, and habits of pop creatives, thinkers, and makers
Adii Pienaar is founder of WooCommerce and Conversio, both of which he successfully sold. In his new book Life Profitability, Adii gives us a new perspective for becoming self-aware, recognising your values, and understanding your impact.