5 Ways To Come Up With Great Content Ideas Now (FS286)
Do you need new ideas for content creation? How can you setup a stream of constant creative energy to best serve your audience? Is there a recipe for this process?
Although there are no definitive answers to these questions, here at Fizzle we do think we have some helpful directions to get your content conveying belt rolling! It is actually a bit easier than you might think to get that pot steaming and your platforms fizzling with fresh new stuff for you clients.
In this episode, we talk a little about marketing and social media and the different philosophies around these concepts before getting down to the actual nitty gritty ways to jumpstarting your creativity.
We also talk about SEO, bias, viral sharing and all that good stuff you are usually aiming for. We look at the three major avenues that you can use, that are right at your fingertips, so we know you are going to want to get in on this!
For all this and much more, be sure to tune into this must-hear episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The evolution of content marketing and social media now. [0:03:55.4]
- The two schools of thought on what makes content grow. [0:07:19.6]
- Matching your content and strategy with your type of business. [0:12:38.4]
- The built in bias that can help us along our entrepreneurial path. [0:18:45.7]
- Using both schools of thought in conjunction with each other. [0:22:20.9]
- Accidental SEO and finding your way as you go. [0:28:02.4]
- Writing content for shares or viral possibility. [0:29:53]
- Content creation as a means to scratch your own itch. [0:35:25.7]
- Taking inspiration from your own life and business for new content. [0:39:05.4]
- Ideas from research and surveys in an existing community. [0:45:00.8]
- What are your contemporaries creating? Using this question as a starting point. [0:50:22.4]
- Grouping these strategies into passive and active. [0:56:49.1]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co/
- Motherbirth — https://motherbirth.co/
- Simplified Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/simplified/?hl=en
- Matt Giovansci — https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattgiovanisci
- Swim University — https://www.swimuniversity.com/
- Flywheel Hosting — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/fizzle-plus-flywheel
- SEO fro Bloggers — https://fizzle.co/seo
- Brendan Hufford — https://brendanhufford.com/
- Epic Content Marketing – https://fizzle.co/sparkline/epic-content-marketing
- Clayton Christensen — http://www.claytonchristensen.com/
- BuzzFeed — https://www.buzzfeed.com/
- Joe Rogan — https://www.joerogan.com/
- Fizzle Roadmap — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/small-business-roadmap-1-clarity
- Courage and Clarity — https://www.courageandclarity.com/
- The Goal Digger Podcast — https://podcast.jennakutcher.com/
- Jenna Kutcher — https://jennakutcher.com/home
- Is Your Dream Really Possible? Episode — https://www.courageandclarity.com/podcast/108
- Scott Dinsmore — https://liveyourlegend.net/about-scott-dinsmore/
- Ahrefs — https://ahrefs.com/
- Pat Flynn — https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/
- Joe Biden — https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/joe-biden
- Corbett Barr on Twitter — https://twitter.com/CorbettBarr
- Chase Reeves on Twitter — https://twitter.com/chase_reeves
- Start A Blog That Matters Course — https://fizzle.co/start-a-blog-that-matters
- Fizzle 80/20 Copywriting Guide — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/writing-copy-for-web
- Fizzle Toolkit — https://fizzle.co/toolkit
- Fizzle Goals Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/goals
- Fizzle Journaling Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/journal
- Fizzle Craft + Commerce — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/craft-commerce
- Fizzle Project Management for Entrepreneurs — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/project-management-for-entrepreneurs
- Fizzle Try 5 — https://fizzle.co/try5
- Fizzle Hosting — https://fizzle.co/hosting
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.