How do we continue to make a path for ourselves, learning, solving problems and making money on the internet? What are the ways in which we, as entrepreneurs, can add value, communicate it and help clients reach their full potential?
These questions and their answers continue evolve as the world orbits the sun and we need to grow with them, learning and teaching as we go. It is no good developing single sides of your skills or business, you need to balance your business mind and your creative brain!
In this episode we are talking about communicating value, learning new and better ways to close deals and testing the waters before sharing your great contribution to the ocean of businesses out there.
Today on the show we are joined by Chris Do from Blind and the The Futur! Chris gives us a run down of his career path, the important lessons he has learned and even gives us his billboard message! As a self made and evolving entrepreneur, Chris has managed to carve out a niche in the online education field and continues to morph his work with the ebbs and flows of the seas.
We also talk about how to better close deals by using questions and getting your customers talking, the ideas of not letting schooling interfere with your education and why originality is in the delivery and not the message.
For all of the and more, you know what to do!
• Some background to Chris’ work and where he is at currently. [0:04:49.4]
• Chris’ family history and the legacy of bootstrapping success. [0:07:43.4]
• The dearth of business acumen in creative education. [0:13:25.4]
• Lessons that Aiden has learned from Fizzle and The Futur. [0:17:12.6]
• Key concepts in marrying craft with commerce. [0:19:51.1]
• What is good content? Filming real life interactions and learning situations. [0:26:21.6]
• Switching from client work to content creation. [0:28:11.8]
• Fire bullets, cannonballs and pirate ships! [0:30:49.3]
• Originality and reimagining the same message for a different audience . [0:35:49.5]
• Communicating your value and authentically passing on timeless lessons. [0:43:10.2]
• Stop selling, ask questions and close some deals. [0:51:31.6]
• Illuminating something deeper than branding for clients. [0:57:05.9]
• A little bit about Chris’ CORE framework and Fizzle’s new Jumpstart Bundle. [1:00:48.2]
• And much more!
• Fizzle “Jumpstart” Package Promotion: https://fizzle.co/jumpstart
• Teachable — https://teachable.com/fizzle
• Discover.bot — https://discover.bot/fizzle/
• Your Guide to Bot-Building Frameworks – https://bit.ly/2KfdIiS
• The Fizzle Jump Start Bundle — https://fizzle.co/jumpstart
• Chris Do — https://www.linkedin.com/in/thechrisdo
• The Futur — https://www.thefutur.com/
• Blind — https://blind.com/
• Xbox — https://www.xbox.com
• League of Legends — https://play.oce.leagueoflegends.com
• Stanford — https://www.stanford.edu/
• ArtCenter — http://www.artcenter.edu/
• Incase — https://www.incase.com
• A Star is Born — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1517451/
• Tony Robbins — https://www.tonyrobbins.com/
• Grant Cardone — https://grantcardone.com/
• Gary Vaynerchuk — https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/
• Jim Rohn — https://www.jimrohn.com/
• Melyssa Griffin — https://www.melyssagriffin.com/
• Pat Flynn — https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/
• Amazon Registry — https://www.amazonregistry.com/
• Zig Ziglar — https://www.ziglar.com/
• Joe Rogan — https://www.joerogan.com
• Socrates — https://www.biography.com/scholar/socrates
• CORE Strategy Kit — https://academy.thefutur.com/p/core
• Courage & Clarity — https://www.courageandclarity.com/
• Steph Crowder on Twitter — https://twitter.com/stephcrowder_?lang=en
• Corbett Barr on Twitter — https://twitter.com/CorbettBarr
• Aiden Fishbein — https://twitter.com/megafishbein?ref_src
• Chase Reeves on Twitter — https://twitter.com/chase_reeves
• Fizzle Try 5 — https://fizzle.co/try5
• Fizzle Roadmap — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/small-business-roadmap-1-clarity
• Fizzle Define Your Audience Course — https://fizzle.co/guides/defining-your-audience
• Fizzle Goals Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/goals
• Fizzle on Twitter — https://twitter.com/fizzle
• Fizzle Just Ship It Challenge — https://app.fizzle.co/just-ship-it-challenge
• Fizzle Sparkline — https://fizzle.co/sparkline
• Fizzle Journaling Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/journal
• Fizzle Essentials of Web Design Course — https://fizzle.co/library/essentials-of-website-design-for-business-builders
• Fizzle Website Tune Up Curse — https://fizzle.co/courses/tuneup
• Start A Blog That Matters Course — https://fizzle.co/start-a-blog-that-matters
• Fizzle 80/20 Copywriting Guide — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/writing-copy-for-web
• Fizzle Toolkit — https://fizzle.co/toolkit
• Fizzle Craft + Commerce — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/craft-commerce
• Fizzle Project Management for Entrepreneurs — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/project-management-for-entrepreneurs
• Fizzle Hosting — https://fizzle.co/hosting
At Fizzle, we’ve worked with thousands of creative entrepreneurs, helping them find customers and get paid.
We’ve helped bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, musicians, designers, consultants, photographers, foodies, teachers, and everything in between.
Our acclaimed training and coaching program is now offering a free 14-day trial. See if Fizzle membership is right for you »