How to Build The Biz of Your Dreams in 10 Hours A Week
Are you constantly running up against limitations? Do you feel like you would be able to conquer the world if you just had more time or energy? Can our limitations actually help us find our way to a successful business?
Here at Fizzle, we are well aware that most entrepreneurs face a host of limitations, whether it is capital, time, support or something else. Chances are you do not have an infinite amount of everything!
In this episode, we discuss how to address this potential problem and embrace it as a source of inspiration. We believe it is possible to use those areas in which you are limited as a guiding star to steer your ship to a shore of success.
We also talk about the ubiquity of limitations in all areas of life, how to bypass some of the obvious hindrances and three steps towards conquering these hazards.
So if you want to correct your course and stop your ship from constantly blowing off course, listen up because we have you covered.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Is ten hours a week enough to build your business? [0:03:19.6]
- Reminding ourselves that we all have limitations, forever! [0:06:24.4]
- The feeling of futility when trying to squeeze in work on your business. [0:08:08.2]
- Acknowledging your limitations and moving on productively. [0:12:39.7]
- The team’s own sets of early limitations. [0:15:03.1]
- Steady progress is what matters above all else. [0:18:50.5]
- The positive side and encouraging force of limitations. [0:22:20.9]
- Time, mindset and focus as the essential triangle. [0:26:20.6]
- Getting a handle on your time and creating blocks for your business. [0:26:50.3]
- Creating allies within your family and partners. [0:29:12.2]
- Fostering the correct mindset for productivity [0:32:29.6]
- Entrepreneurship as an extended mind game you play with yourself. [0:36:56.4]
- Maintaining focus and doing away with time wasting. [0:43:21.4]
- Steph’s 15 Minute Planner Method! [0:45:21.6]
- The difficulty in knowing what is important to your business. [0:49:12.4]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gusto — https://gusto.com/fizzle
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co/
- Fizzle Toolkit — https://fizzle.co/toolkit
- Fizzle Goals Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/goals
- Fizzle 80/20 Copywriting Guide — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/writing-copy-for-web
- Fizzle Journaling Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/journal
- Fizzle Roadmap – https://fizzle.co/sparkline/small-business-roadmap-1-clarity
- ConvertKit — https://convertkit.com/partner/fizzle
- Princess Bride — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093779/
- Netflix — https://www.netflix.com/
- Guy Fieri — http://www.guyfieri.com/
- Iron Chef — https://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/iron-chef-america
- Keynote — https://www.apple.com/lae/keynote/
- Courage and Clarity — https://www.courageandclarity.com
- The 15 Minute Weekly Planner — https://www.courageandclarity.com/plan
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Is your podcast routine stuck in a rut? If so, we’ve got just what you need! Jane Portman from Userlist joins us on the blog today to share her podcasting genius. Keep reading for 8 experiments you can try when your podcasting routine needs spicing
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.