Fears, New Projects & Overnight Success
Are you looking for some inspiration for your new projects? Need some help keeping the faith and pushing past obstacles on something new?
Today we are talking all about new projects! How do you cope with that fear of starting something new?
After a bit of break and a much needed getaway for Corbett and Chase, we feel refreshed and excited and most importantly have tons of new stuff to talk about!
It’s a jam-packed show full of exciting news you are not going to want to miss! Enjoy 🙂
Key Points From This Episode:
- Catching up with the latest Fizzle news and the new homepage. [0:06:05.2]
- Using WordPress and Elementor for quick and easy web design. [0:09:34.6]
- Success stories that we have collected over the last five years. [0:11:30.7]
- The new courses that Fizzle has launched. [0:14:17.6]
- The web tune up course that Chase ran as a live webinar. [0:17:26.5]
- Steph’s goal setting course which was recently launched. [0:19:45.7]
- Fizzle’s brand new, self-created community experience forum. [0:23:40.3]
- Keeping the faith and pushing past obstacles with a personal project. [0:35:45.0]
- Steph’s side project podcast and her new ventures into coaching. [0:39:38.1]
- Allowing businesses to bloom naturally. [0:46:48.3]
- Chase’s Youtube channel and the passive passion that created a following. [0:50:31.3]
- The Chase Reeves Podcast! [0:52:49.2]
- Why experts still get the same doubts as everyone else. [0:57:35.8]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gusto — https://gusto.com
- Fizzle – https://fizzle.co/
- ConvertKit — https://convertkit.com/partner/fizzle
- Skype — https://www.skype.com
- Webflow — https://webflow.com/
- WordPress — https://wordpress.com/
- Elementor — https://elementor.com/
- Courage and Clarity Podcast — https://www.courageandclarity.com/
- Fizzle Episode 248 — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/doubled-email-list-7-days
- Elizabeth Gilbert — https://www.elizabethgilbert.com/
- Chase’s YouTube Channel — https://www.youtube.com/user/chasereeves
Earn a living doing something you love.
Grow an audience and get paid for your work as an independent creator. Fizzle is where creators come to learn, share and make progress toward their online dreams.
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
8 Experiments to Spice Up Your Podcasting Routine
Is your podcast routine stuck in a rut? If so, we’ve got just what you need! Jane Portman from Userlist joins us on the blog today to share her podcasting genius. Keep reading for 8 experiments you can try when your podcasting routine needs spicing
Introducing Fizzle 2.0
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
The Secret to Creating Consistent Content (that nobody’s talking about)
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
The EXITpreneur’s Playbook with Joe Valley
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
R&D Tax Credits with Tiffany Bisconer
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
Behind the Scenes: Fizzle 2.0
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.