Fears, New Projects & Overnight Success
🎙️ Listen to the episode:
Episode 262: Fears, New Projects & Overnight Success
Are you looking for some inspiration for your new projects? Need some help keeping the faith and pushing past obstacles on something new?
Today we are talking all about new projects! How do you cope with that fear of starting something new?
After a bit of break and a much needed getaway for Corbett and Chase, we feel refreshed and excited and most importantly have tons of new stuff to talk about!
It’s a jam-packed show full of exciting news you are not going to want to miss! Enjoy 🙂
Key Points From This Episode:
- Catching up with the latest Fizzle news and the new homepage. [0:06:05.2]
- Using WordPress and Elementor for quick and easy web design. [0:09:34.6]
- Success stories that we have collected over the last five years. [0:11:30.7]
- The new courses that Fizzle has launched. [0:14:17.6]
- The web tune up course that Chase ran as a live webinar. [0:17:26.5]
- Steph’s goal setting course which was recently launched. [0:19:45.7]
- Fizzle’s brand new, self-created community experience forum. [0:23:40.3]
- Keeping the faith and pushing past obstacles with a personal project. [0:35:45.0]
- Steph’s side project podcast and her new ventures into coaching. [0:39:38.1]
- Allowing businesses to bloom naturally. [0:46:48.3]
- Chase’s Youtube channel and the passive passion that created a following. [0:50:31.3]
- The Chase Reeves Podcast! [0:52:49.2]
- Why experts still get the same doubts as everyone else. [0:57:35.8]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Creators: Grow an Audience and Get Paid for Your Work
At Fizzle, we’ve worked with thousands of creative entrepreneurs, helping them find customers and get paid.
We’ve helped bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, musicians, designers, consultants, photographers, foodies, teachers, and everything in between.
Our acclaimed training and coaching program is now offering a free 14-day trial. See if Fizzle membership is right for you »