Fears, New Projects & Overnight Success
Are you looking for some inspiration for your new projects? Need some help keeping the faith and pushing past obstacles on something new?
Today we are talking all about new projects! How do you cope with that fear of starting something new?
After a bit of break and a much needed getaway for Corbett and Chase, we feel refreshed and excited and most importantly have tons of new stuff to talk about!
It’s a jam-packed show full of exciting news you are not going to want to miss! Enjoy 🙂
Key Points From This Episode:
- Catching up with the latest Fizzle news and the new homepage. [0:06:05.2]
- Using WordPress and Elementor for quick and easy web design. [0:09:34.6]
- Success stories that we have collected over the last five years. [0:11:30.7]
- The new courses that Fizzle has launched. [0:14:17.6]
- The web tune up course that Chase ran as a live webinar. [0:17:26.5]
- Steph’s goal setting course which was recently launched. [0:19:45.7]
- Fizzle’s brand new, self-created community experience forum. [0:23:40.3]
- Keeping the faith and pushing past obstacles with a personal project. [0:35:45.0]
- Steph’s side project podcast and her new ventures into coaching. [0:39:38.1]
- Allowing businesses to bloom naturally. [0:46:48.3]
- Chase’s Youtube channel and the passive passion that created a following. [0:50:31.3]
- The Chase Reeves Podcast! [0:52:49.2]
- Why experts still get the same doubts as everyone else. [0:57:35.8]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gusto — https://gusto.com
- Fizzle – https://fizzle.co/
- ConvertKit — https://convertkit.com/partner/fizzle
- Skype — https://www.skype.com
- Webflow — https://webflow.com/
- WordPress — https://wordpress.com/
- Elementor — https://elementor.com/
- Courage and Clarity Podcast — https://www.courageandclarity.com/
- Fizzle Episode 248 — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/doubled-email-list-7-days
- Elizabeth Gilbert — https://www.elizabethgilbert.com/
- Chase’s YouTube Channel — https://www.youtube.com/user/chasereeves
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. But despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Barrett Brooks is COO at ConvertKit, which is a email marketing software for creators (authors, musicians, chefs, filmmakers, comedians, YouTubers, etc.). In this episode, Barrett goes into depth on how to own the relationship between your audience independently of social media and other platforms. By creating your own website, and
Today we have former Co-Host and Co-Founder of The Fizzle Show, Chase Reeves! We catch up with Chase today as he embarks on his own podcast journey with his new show: “Traveling Light,” where he explores the ideas, lifestyles, and habits of pop creatives, thinkers, and makers
Adii Pienaar is founder of WooCommerce and Conversio, both of which he successfully sold. In his new book Life Profitability, Adii gives us a new perspective for becoming self-aware, recognising your values, and understanding your impact.