How To Really Connect With A Digital Audience (FS287)
How do successful businesses capitalize on their contacts? Do you want to resonate with each individual in your audience? What is the best way to communicate with your mailing list?
All of these questions pertain to the same issue, running a profitable online business in the contemporary climate. Achieving this might sometimes seem like a mountain but we are here to show you that the mountain is not unscalable and that mountain climbing can be fun!
In this episode we break down the fundamentals of digital communication and connection with an audience as individuals. We get into some examples of emails and promotions and which methods work in certain situations. The discussion also takes time to unpack the idea of offering a transformation to a potential customer as the basis of selling.
We also talk about welcome sequences, bridging emails, the know-like-trust principle and setting aside perfectionism and getting started. All of these ideas are pretty vital to being able to stay afloat as a digital entrepreneur. So for all this and many more inspiring ideas, be sure to tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Individualizing the way you communicate with a group. [0:10:02.5]
- How Aubrey Marcus wrote a sales email that connects with the reader. [0:14:50.2]
- Why take email seriously? [0:21:37.7]
- The moment that someone subscribes to your email list [0:29:12.3]
- Remembering the two basic lessons of email marketing. [0:36:35.2]
- Bridge emails instead of the usual welcome sequence. [0:40:20.8]
- How to communicate and facilitate a transformation. [0:43:40.7]
- The progression of connection and education with your audience. [0:54:56.4]
- Leaving alone the perfectionist inclinations and getting started. [0:57:44.3]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co/
- Joe Rogan — https://www.joerogan.com/
- Tony Robbins — https://www.tonyrobbins.com/
- Aubrey Marcus — https://www.aubreymarcus.com/
- Onnit — https://www.onnit.com/
- Fizzle Essentials of Web Design Course — https://fizzle.co/library/essentials-of-website-design-for-business-builders
- Fizzle Website Tune Up Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/tuneup
- Fizzle Roadmap — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/small-business-roadmap-1-clarity
- Tim Ferriss — https://tim.blog/
- Courage and Clarity — https://www.courageandclarity.com/
- 15 Minute Planner Method — https://www.courageandclarity.com/plan/
- Squarespace — https://www.squarespace.com/
- MailChimp — https://mailchimp.com/
- Drip — https://www.drip.com/
- ConvertKit — https://convertkit.com/
- Al Gore — https://www.biography.com/people/al-gore-9316028
- Steve Jobs — https://allaboutstevejobs.com/
- Corbett Barr on Twitter — https://twitter.com/CorbettBarr
- Chase Reeves on Twitter — https://twitter.com/chase_reeves
- Start A Blog That Matters Course — https://fizzle.co/start-a-blog-that-matters
- Fizzle 80/20 Copywriting Guide — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/writing-copy-for-web
- Fizzle Goals Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/goals
- Fizzle Journaling Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/journal
- Fizzle Project Management for Entrepreneurs — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/project-management-for-entrepreneurs
- Fizzle Hosting — https://fizzle.co/hosting
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Is your podcast routine stuck in a rut? If so, we’ve got just what you need! Jane Portman from Userlist joins us on the blog today to share her podcasting genius. Keep reading for 8 experiments you can try when your podcasting routine needs spicing
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.