What You Need to Know About IGTV That No One Else is Talking About
How do successful entrepreneurs make the right decision? How should business owners approach the latest technological innovation or social media platform? How can we ensure the maximum value from the time and money we invest in new directions?
With IGTV just launching recently, it is easy to feel excited or daunted by another avenue that you and your business could be utilizing. But that does not mean that you should necessarily be pouring yourself into yet another platform and marketing strategy without question.
In this episode, we tackle the idea of making clever decisions that suit you and your business, through the lens of the latest trends and social media options. We are not sure if you should dive into IGTV, but we can help you answer that and other questions for yourself!
We also talk about finding ways to make decisions from a place of security and inspiration rather than fear and anxiety, the three dangers of moving into a new area in your business and how to go about improving your decision-making process.
So for all your entrepreneurial needs, questions and aspirations, be sure to tune in as we help you level up!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Common baseline states of stress and anxiety. [0:06:45.1]
- The relationship between the world you inhabit and anxiety levels. [0:10:26.6]
- The launch of IGTV and what this new format offers. [0:12:12.3]
- The cycle of new platforms and what it means to be an early adopter. [0:14:56.7]
- How to live in the now in your business. [0:17:19.3]
- The three dangers that arise with new platforms [0:20:40.1]
- Deflating feelings related to the arrival of a new avenue of social media. [0:23:31.4]
- Wasting time staying the course to no result. [0:25:29.3]
- Missing out on good ideas through fear and doubt. [0:28:01.5]
- Distinguishing signals and the outcomes of our decisions. [0:32:03.7]
- Maintaining your self-esteem and belief through failure. [0:36:52.4]
- Creating a framework to make decisions for your business. [0:40:03.3]
- The downside of being too focussed and missing opportunities through this. [0:41:07.4]
- The dynamic of going all in on a new strategy or platform. [0:47:03.2]
- Analysis paralysis and learning to make decisions! [0:55:20.7]
- The easiest way to make a decision using a pros and cons list. [0:58:09.7]
- Allowing yourself to make a decision despite the dangers. [1:03:13.7]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gusto — https://gusto.com/fizzle
- HoneyBook — https://www.honeybook.com/fizzle
- Sezzle — https://sezzle.com/fizzle
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co/
- Fizzle Toolkit — https://fizzle.co/toolkit
- Fizzle Goals Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/goals
- Fizzle 80/20 Copywriting Guide — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/writing-copy-for-web
- Fizzle Journaling Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/journal
- Fizzle Roadmap — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/small-business-roadmap-1-clarity
- Fizzle Craft + Commerce — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/craft-commerce
- ConvertKit — https://fizzle.co/convertkit
- Courage and Clarity Podcast — https://www.courageandclarity.com/
- Chase Reeves Youtube — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmadtJlpo-e2wnBOEgLvj1A
- Goat Yoga — https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/25/inside-the-original-goat-yoga-business.html
- Amy Porterfield — http://www.amyporterfield.com/
- Pat Flynn — https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/
- Social Media Examiner — https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/
- Chris Ducker — https://www.chrisducker.com/
- Gary Vaynerchuk — https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/
- Anchor — https://anchor.fm/
- Soundcloud — https://soundcloud.com/
- Periscope — https://www.pscp.tv/
- MeerKAT — http://www.ska.ac.za/science-engineering/meerkat/
- Vine — https://vine.co/
- Peter Gabriel — http://petergabriel.com/
- Sliding Doors — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120148/
- Bitcoin — https://blockchain.info/fr/wallet/
- Logan Paul — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG8rbF3g2AMX70yOd8vqIZg
- David Allen — https://gettingthingsdone.com/
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. But despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Barrett Brooks is COO at ConvertKit, which is a email marketing software for creators (authors, musicians, chefs, filmmakers, comedians, YouTubers, etc.). In this episode, Barrett goes into depth on how to own the relationship between your audience independently of social media and other platforms. By creating your own website, and
Today we have former Co-Host and Co-Founder of The Fizzle Show, Chase Reeves! We catch up with Chase today as he embarks on his own podcast journey with his new show: “Traveling Light,” where he explores the ideas, lifestyles, and habits of pop creatives, thinkers, and makers
Adii Pienaar is founder of WooCommerce and Conversio, both of which he successfully sold. In his new book Life Profitability, Adii gives us a new perspective for becoming self-aware, recognising your values, and understanding your impact.