The 1 Incredibly Easy Tip to Having More Energy as an Entrepreneur
What if there was something you could do right now to bring more energy into your life every day as an entrepreneur?
You know the whole game — on a fundamental level — is about energy, right? Energy enough to think, energy enough to strategize, energy enough to take action effectively.
And yet many of us entrepreneurs struggle with having enough energy.
For entrepreneurs, the work never stops. Entrepreneurs never really “clock-out” or leave work at the office. They are the business and this makes it difficult to take a break and keep energy levels up in their busy day-to-day lives.
And yet, all your strategy and action rely on having enough energy.
So what can we do to get more energy!?
Well, before I tell you, can I just say: you’re not going to like it?
And some of you are going to ditch out right here.
But others of you, if you really want to have more energy, if you really want to setup a REGULAR HABIT of more energy, you’re ready to hear this.
And our podcast today is going to help you go so much deeper into this tactic… teaching you how to get more and more and more energy to do what you need to in your business.
Ok, here’s the thing…
If you want to have more energy you have to rest.
If I told you that allocating time to recharge could save you time, energy and improve your performance… would you take it seriously?
Would you want to know HOW to recharge?
Would you want to know what kinds of things you can do to recharge?
In this episode, we’re going to be sharing some tips, tactics and wisdom about how you can have more energy as entrepreneurs.
Today on the show we are joined by Scott Dolly, Founding Director of Evolution Human Performance & Rehabilitation.
We all know how much energy it takes to wake up every morning and apply ourselves, not only to our day jobs, but to our evening and weekend job as well. So inside this episode, we talk with Scott about some of the amazing ways you can cultivate, circulate and conserve more energy throughout your day.
We also talk about the interesting philosophy he has toward treatment, recovery and energy, a philosophy that’s led to his massive success treating all kinds of illnesses.
Nobody is going to build your own business for us, so it is up to each one of us to keep up the stamina, the enthusiasm and energy that comes with the 24/7 life of an entrepreneur… This episode will help you immensely!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The problem with waiting to fix something until it’s broken. [0:06:15.0]
- Find out where conviction in your business can come from. [0:25:50.0]
- What can we be doing to increase our energy throughout the day? [0:31:20.0]
- Find out the quickest way to ruin your energy all day long as an entrepreneur. [0:33:58.0]
- Why you can’t rest and check your email at the same time! [0:39:15.0]
- The power of gratitude and how it increases energy neurologically. [0:44:50.0]
- Why we need to stop making fear-based decisions and find our blockades. [0:46:30.0]
- Taking the time to recover and allocating time to do it. [0:52:00.0]
- How to develop the foresight to rest when you’re not tired. [0:57:15.0]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Scott Dolly on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-dolly-ms-atc-l-cscs-9591a235/
- Scott Dolly on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scott.dolly.1
- Evolution Human Performance & Rehabilitation Website – http://evolutionhpr.com/
- Evolution Human Performance & Rehabilitation on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pg/EVOSNC/about/?ref=page_internal
- FreshBooks — https://freshbooks.com/fizzle
- Fizzle on Twitter — https://twitter.com/fizzle
- Storyblocks — https://www.storyblocks.com/fizzle
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.