Stand Out, Serve Hard, Sell Soft & Get Traffic (FS085)
Questions from 4 listeners today take us into the realm of the USP (Unique Selling Proposition).
We share some of our insights about getting to clarity in your offers to increase conversion and engagement. Enjoy!
- Party in my Plants. Such a fun site.
- Her audience struggles with engagement. “How do I have an online business when all the audience wants to do is consume privately?”
- PaulRicken.nl is Paul’s Site. Paul’s song and energy in his question are amazing!
- “How can I build an intimate relationship with my subscribers if they’re not signing up?”
- Wampler Pedals and Chasing Tone Podcast.
- Using google drive for team-based project management. “What system do you guys use to manage projects?”
- Solopreneur Project Management Skills (FS078)
- The Tools, Books, Systems and Resources That Helped Us Most (FS020)
- And the Productivity Course within our Member Area (of course) is highly recommended for all things to-do.
- She’s a film maker making some specific films for specific markets, currently writing some website copy.
- “I don’t feel comfortable with hard-sell copy. Can you suggest some effective websites that don’t use hard-sell tactics?”
- I recommend looking at the sales pages of people who use VHX. You can find a ton of examples on their blog.
- Some of these examples are remarkably sparse, like this one. Others have a lot going on like this one from Indie Game the Movie.
- This American Life Live seems to hit a middle road.
- Sandwich Video is a great place to watch as well. What objections are they overcoming? What words?
- Gumroad Picks: Films. Gumroad has a bunch of examples to explore as well.
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Is your podcast routine stuck in a rut? If so, we’ve got just what you need! Jane Portman from Userlist joins us on the blog today to share her podcasting genius. Keep reading for 8 experiments you can try when your podcasting routine needs spicing
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.