“It Wasn’t the Most Legit Thing.” How to Recover from an Illegal Business Idea (FS084)
🎙️ Listen to the episode:
Episode 84: “It Wasn’t the Most Legit Thing.” How to Recover from an Illegal Business Idea (FS084)
It was a successful business making good money, a few thousand a month. And then, suddenly, poof — the whole business is gone.
This is the allure and the danger of a business ideas that’s “not the most legit thing,” and this is the situation one of our podcast guests today has to deal with.
Our answers to his question and 3 other Fizzle Show listeners on today’s show. Enjoy!
Dara’s Question (7m)
Rob’s Question (18m)
- What’s your biggest failure and how get back up and find success?
- He “wasn’t doing the most legit thing.” A Google update destroyed his business.
- He’s forced to create something new after working so hard.
- each of us share a failure story and how we pulled out of it.
Dante’s Question (37m)
Amy’s Question (49m)
- How do you get momentum back after you’ve lost it?
- She launched a product for Mellow-Waves.com, had a crisis of confidence the week before launch. Fizzle community helped her launch but she didn’t promote it as much as she originally wanted to.
- How do you keep up momentum after you’ve been working for so long and then everything goes “meh”?
Creators: Grow an Audience and Get Paid for Your Work
At Fizzle, we’ve worked with thousands of creative entrepreneurs, helping them find customers and get paid.
We’ve helped bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, musicians, designers, consultants, photographers, foodies, teachers, and everything in between.
Our acclaimed training and coaching program is now offering a free 14-day trial. See if Fizzle membership is right for you »