The Fizzle Show is a fun, energetic and colorful podcast about what it takes to build your thing online. Here’s how to subscribe.
Subscribe using iTunes
- Click here to open up the Fizzle Show in iTunes
(If that link takes you to a webpage instead of iTunes click the blue “View in iTunes” button).
- Then click “Subscribe.”
If you’d like a more in depth answer, you can view this sorta weird video.
Subscribe Using a Different App
- Most Apps: Simply search for “The Fizzle Show” in your podcast app. Here’s a nice instructional video about how to do this in multiple apps.
- Stitcher: Click here to view The Fizzle Show on Stitcher.
- Instacast: Click here to view The Fizzle Show on Instacast.
- Podcast Feed: Copy this podcast feed URL and paste it into the “Add By URL” feature (each app does this a little different).
Subscribe Via Email
We recommend using iTunes or an app on your mobile device to listen to the show. If that’s not possible you can enter your email here to get notifications and links to listen to each episode as it airs. (You’ll also get free notifications of new posts on ThinkTraffic — it’s a good deal :))
Give Your Review
We love it when you review the Fizzle Show — it helps us get better and helps other entrepreneurs find the show (seriously, we *love* it).
- Click this link to open up the Fizzle Show page in iTunes. note: if that link takes you to another webpage, click the blue “View in iTunes” button.
- Click the “Ratings & Reviews” tab.
- Click the “Write a Review” button and enter your review. (Be sure to include the stars on the right of the title of your review. We encourage lots of stars :))
Here’s a helpful video we found that walks you through some of the details.