Hello everybody! I’m both happy and proud today to share with you my latest manifesto, 18 Months, 2 Blogs, Six Figures.
It’s a free guide, and I hope you’ll check it out.
This guide is available for you to download and read for free. Download it here.
This is the story of how I built a:
six-figure small business
writing about what I love
in a year-and-a-half
during a monster recession
from the beaches of Mexico
This isn’t a watered-down freebie. I’ve poured the better part of a month into creating this 13,000 word guide. I think it’s one of the most important things I’ve ever written.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the report:
- How I built a six-figure online business in a year-and-a-half
- Full income estimates for my independent business in 2010-2011
- How I made $11,000 in 72 hours with my first product launch
- How to build an audience big enough to earn a living from
- The reality of life as a location independent “solopreneur”
- The simple breakthrough that can lead to rapid success
I wrote this manifesto because I personally have benefited so much from the generosity and examples of others before me. This is my way of paying it forward to you. I sincerely hope the guide will help you learn to work for yourself and do what you love.
If you love the guide, I hope you don’t mind me asking a favor.
As you probably know, my livelihood depends on readers like you who share my stuff with other people. Thank you so much for all the support over the past 18 months.
If this manifesto is useful to you, I would really appreciate if you would:
- Share the manifesto on Twitter or Facebook or anywhere else you hang out online (buttons are below)
- Review the guide and/or link to this post if you have a blog of your own
And as always, I’d love to hear what you think. Please comment below and let me know what you think of the manifesto!
Thanks again so much for your support over the past 18 months. It means the world to me. Enjoy the guide!
Download the guide free now here.
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil' guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »