Val did the work many of us dream of doing. She was working for herself, building a career doing something she was good at, and she was making money.
But something happened that called her whole entrepreneurial dream into question and she had to re-evaluate what she wanted from her work.
In the episode today we’ll walk you through Val’s story and you’ll come out the other side with new insight about what you really want from your work.
It’s better to listen on the go! Subscribe on iTunes
“Val created her own successful business and then her whole dream was called into question…”
- Val’s Website: Val Geisler | streamline. organize. simplify.
- Fizzle Members: From Full-Time Business Owner to Employee Again – General Chat – Fizzle Forums
- 23 Tips to Uncover What to do With Your Life (When You Have no Clue, FS096)
- How to Manage a Side Project With a Full Time Job (FS115)
- I Let Insecurity & Fear Keep Me From Promoting My Business (FS143)
- Cards Against Humanity Black Friday 2015
- 3 Reasons to Never Take Another Job
- Alan Watts on Buddhism on passions
“I want you to know that you can have anything you want, you just might not know what it is until it's staring at you and looks like something you'd never have expected.” ~ Val Geisler
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil' guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »