There are literally hundreds of millions of blogs in existence. Thousands more are started every day.
In a world where 99.9+% of blogs go mostly unnoticed, Derek Halpern has made a big name for himself and his blog Social Triggers in less than a year.
If you’re interested in blogging, marketing or the psychology behind what makes people “tick” online, don’t miss this over-the-top interview with Derek.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn:
- Why Derek doesn’t subscribe to the “1,000 true fans” rule
- The one decision Derek made early on that set the stage for Social Trigger’s incredible growth
- Derek’s strategy for making it easier to win in your niche
- How Derek identified his blog’s “secret sauce”
- The overlooked place you can rely on for breakthrough topic ideas
- How you can become known for your most powerful ideas
- Why you’re shooting yourself in the foot by promoting your social media accounts on your website
- The most important thing to accomplish with your next blog post
And trust me, there’s much, much more in this video. This was one of the best conversations I’ve had in a while.
We could have easily used this interview exclusively in a paid product. It’s that good. We’re in the giving mood, so it’s yours free. No payment or subscription required. Just share one thing you learned from this video in the comments below.
I left this interview with a bunch of ideas for my own business.
Now I’d love to know what you’re going to do with Derek’s advice today.
Please leave a comment below and tell me the best thing you learned from this conversation, and how you plan to take action.
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil' guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »