Are you looking for some inspiration for your new projects? Need some help keeping the faith and pushing past obstacles on something new?
Today we are talking all about new projects! How do you cope with that fear of starting something new?
After a bit of break and a much needed getaway for Corbett and Chase, we feel refreshed and excited and most importantly have tons of new stuff to talk about!
It’s a jam-packed show full of exciting news you are not going to want to miss! Enjoy :)
Key Points From This Episode:
- Catching up with the latest Fizzle news and the new homepage. [0:06:05.2]
- Using WordPress and Elementor for quick and easy web design. [0:09:34.6]
- Success stories that we have collected over the last five years. [0:11:30.7]
- The new courses that Fizzle has launched. [0:14:17.6]
- The web tune up course that Chase ran as a live webinar. [0:17:26.5]
- Steph’s goal setting course which was recently launched. [0:19:45.7]
- Fizzle’s brand new, self-created community experience forum. [0:23:40.3]
- Keeping the faith and pushing past obstacles with a personal project. [0:35:45.0]
- Steph’s side project podcast and her new ventures into coaching. [0:39:38.1]
- Allowing businesses to bloom naturally. [0:46:48.3]
- Chase’s Youtube channel and the passive passion that created a following. [0:50:31.3]
- The Chase Reeves Podcast! [0:52:49.2]
- Why experts still get the same doubts as everyone else. [0:57:35.8]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gusto — https://gusto.com/fizzle
- Fizzle – https://fizzle.co/
- ConvertKit — https://convertkit.com/partner/fizzle
- Skype — https://www.skype.com
- Webflow — https://webflow.com/
- WordPress — https://wordpress.com/
- Elementor — https://elementor.com/
- Courage and Clarity Podcast — https://www.courageandclarity.com/
- Fizzle Episode 248 — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/doubled-email-list-7-days
- Elizabeth Gilbert — https://www.elizabethgilbert.com/
- Chase’s Youtube Channel — https://www.youtube.com/user/chasereeves
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil' guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »